Instructions

I'm looking for instructions for an harvey/1847 1:50 scale. I inherited the model incomplete and would like to finish it. does anyone know where i can get them?

Hello J E Danko and welcome aboard SOS! There are few (if not more) manufactures of Harvey, Do you happen to know who made this kit? It is best contact the manufacturer, if possible.

Thank you. This is what I needed to get going. My wife's friend's husband passes away, and her request when she gave me the model was to take a picture when it's done. So she could see her late husbands final project.

@J E Danko We encourage you to start a build log. This way you can get help quickly, should you need one. Also, we might be able to learn from you :)

I'm looking for instructions for an harvey/1847 1:50 scale. I inherited the model incomplete and would like to finish it. does anyone know where i can get them?
hallo,
we wish you all the Best and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Just starting on this ship building venture. Messed with Dickens village for years and trying something a little different. On a whim bought the 1847 Harvey from Amazon. The instructions are pictures and what little script there is, is in Chinese. I think I will be a little more observant next time I make a purchase. I am hoping the instructions I found posted by Jimsky will help.

On a smartphone, it is possible to use Google translate, I think, which scans and translates for you. I used for Japanese and the result was acceptable.

Hello
I am looking for the instruction manual for wooden model Harvey 1847 1:96 scale.
Would be somebody so kind to send me that?
Best Regards
Jan

The best thing about this site is the way we all help each other. However, some will remember the long discussion we had a while ago about copyright and there is still a thread on it somewhere. I do not wish to pour cold water on anyone's efforts, but copyright is an element of International Property Rights - dangerous ground and I would not want this site to get pinged on it. All I am saying is be careful and maybe find more discrete ways of sharing information than on an open forum. Regards to all.

please PM the person directly with a manual or plan that is just between two people sharing information, bu please not openly here.

Did I read in the other Harvey building log, that you are looking for a Harvey model in completely different scale
Scale 1:130 ?
Is this correct?
So the info in your first post of this topic was wrong, or?

Hello
Yes I am looking for the instruction for building this ship Harvey 1847 model scale 1:130.
Best Regards
Jan

If it is the chinese kit and you have a chinese written manual, than you can translate it via a translation app on the smartphone.....

Back