Interesting item

MM2CVS9

EJ, seasons greetings; here's my best wishes for a trouble free New Year.
Thank you.
Been home 3 weeks now and feeling much much better. Getting around the house OK, went out for dinner, to the supermarket, yesterday waited in line at the post office then a walk in the mall.
Today I go for a chest x-ray and then the post op consult with the heart surgeon. I hope he gives me permission to drive again. I've been on so many restrictions so far, so I hope some of them will be lifted.
Thursday I start cardiac rehab. In the beginning, they hook you up to a heart monitor while you do the rehab, just to see what's going on in there.
Looking better all the time. Should make for a great Christmas.
EJ

pugwash

Thank you.
Been home 3 weeks now and feeling much much better. Getting around the house OK, went out for dinner, to the supermarket, yesterday waited in line at the post office then a walk in the mall.
Today I go for a chest x-ray and then the post op consult with the heart surgeon. I hope he gives me permission to drive again. I've been on so many restrictions so far, so I hope some of them will be lifted.
Thursday I start cardiac rehab. In the beginning, they hook you up to a heart monitor while you do the rehab, just to see what's going on in there.
Looking better all the time. Should make for a great Christmas.
EJ
EJ, your good news has put a bit more cheer into my life. I was told 20 years ago I'd be lucky to have 5. Here I am, large as life and twice as loathsome!

Last edited:

donfarr

Blandford
Blandford Group Build

YOU ARE ONE LUCKEY DUDE after mine WHICH WAS 7 YEARS AGO, I CAN NOT DRIVE IT HAS BEEN 7 YEARS AND BOY IS THAT A PIA, SO THANK THE LORD FOR YOUR RECOVERY. Don

bcsoseven

Thank you everyone for the kind words to fellow members and the support in our long endeavors lol. I suffered a complete right bicep tear, torn rotator cuff tendons and dislocated shoulder. It was about 2 years ago. After surgery it took a long Time to get the complete feeling back in my hand and fingers. I still have some dexterity issues but they are getting better. In the middle of all this we moved, got a new home, and I had to medically retire after 23 years of being in law enforcement. I’m currently doing a build log of my 1/200 Bismarck and taking my time. Just being patient with myself lol

Brewbrarian

I can't think of a better way to relax and let your ticker recover than clearing some of the models on your bench.
Best for a quick recovery, EJ.

Uwek

Admin
Staff member
Administrative
Blandford Group Build

Hallo @MM2CVS9 ,
hope you are still well and your recovery is going on well.
We all wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Enjoy your day
Birthday-Cake