Interesting item

I really like this forum and follow it regularly although I don't post frequently.
Odd that this forum / thread came at this time.
I guess I'll be the first to make a post here.
On Monday 11/18/19, I'll be going in for a triple bypass surgery. Up til about 3 weeks ago I thought and was thought to be in really good shape for a 77 year old. At that time I was still making and installing a new sign for our local club building. Things changed dramatically when My a-fib flared up. While in the hospital getting the shock treatment to get back in rythm, they didn't like the look of the tests they took. So, here I am.
Will keep you posted. Looks like about an 8 to 12 week recovery period, with no driving for at least 4 weeks. Maybe I'll get some models finished up and clear the bench a bit.

EJ

Hi EJ, Had a TRIPLE BYPASS 6 and a HALF YEARS AGO, THE FOUND A BLEEDING ULCER WHILE I E+WAS IN RE hab, TOTAL PERIOD WAS 30 DAYS IN RE HAB, THEY TOOK MY DRIVERS LICENCE AWAY CAN NOT DRIVE ANY MORE BUNNER, GET WELL SOON Dpn

Thank you everyone.

Going to bed early. All packed and ready. Got to get up at 4:00 AM. Surgery at 7:30 AM.

Will post in a week or so when I'm up and around.

EJ

Oh my gosh EJ. I am glad that you decided to post here. This is why we created this section so people can share what is going on so we can keep up w your progress. Get well soon.

Thank you everyone. I made it home last week monday after a 7 day hospital stay. Finally getting around the house now and feeling better by the day. Can't drive until about Christmas. Next week maybe get back to the bench and finish up a couple that have been stuck there for a while.
EJ

Thank you everyone. I made it home last week monday after a 7 day hospital stay. Finally getting around the house now and feeling better by the day. Can't drive until about Christmas. Next week maybe get back to the bench and finish up a couple that have been stuck there for a while.
EJ
Great news, pay attention and do what the Doctors say. I’ve added several years to my life following their advice.

Jan

EJ
These are good news - speedy recovery Thumbs-Up

Back