International Free Trade

Global economists, academics, educators, and other experts all agree: in the long run - international free trade is the most positive route to promote growth and well-being for the world. The opposite of free trade is called "protectionism", this is a primarily liberal political practice that seeks to destroy and harm with falsehoods only to bring profit to a small few people who want to be in power. Anyone can produce and sell a product in a free trade market... if their product is superior and at a good price point, they will succeed. If not, they will fail. This applies to all products and services rendered throughout the free world regardless of industry.

Don't believe it from me. Read all about it here:

It is all true in theory. When comes to real life every individual, corporations and country takes it as a personal offence when business goes out of their hands to somewhere. Everyone cares of their personal survival.

When comes to real life every individual, corporations and country takes it as a personal offence when business goes out of their hands
Yes very, very true.

Just yesterday - I began reposting my build log from 2015 of the Lauck Street AVS Patrick Henry here on SoS. Within minutes the entire log was deleted from another well known model building site.

Back