International Shipmodelling Days in Hamburg, Germany at 14th to 16th September 2018 - announcement

Uwek

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Forum Moderator

I try to visit Hamburg at these days....first of all to visit these shipmodelling days and to see the complete museum, which is the former Tamm collection.
As I know a lot of national and also international modelling clubs and associations comfirmed already to come to Hamburg.
I guess it will be a realy big event

====>>>>>

The Shipmodelling Days in Hamburg, 14th to 16th September 2018

The International Maritime Museum Hamburg (IMMH), Prof. Peter Tamm’s largest private collection of maritime items worldwide, will host the first “International Shipmodelling Days in Hamburg” from September 14th to September 16th 2018. Shipmodellers and clubs of all kind – from historic ships made of wood to radio controlled, from card models to styrene, resin and multimedia or collector models in 1/1250 scale – are invited to present their models. The meeting will be a great opportunity for model makers to make their work known, and to expand their network with shipmodellers and their view on the hobby.

A unique maritime venue
The show will be hosted in the lobby and the first two floors of the IMMH. There will be an exhibition area of about 270 running meters of tables between and around the exhibits of the museum. The museum is based in the Kaispeicher B, the oldest remaining storehouse building of Hamburg, in the heart of the new and spectacular Hamburg Harbour City. It houses Tamm’s unique collection of maritime objects, including thousands of ship models of all shapes and sizes. There will be special activities for children and families and space for vendors too.

http://www.imm-hamburg.de/international-shipmodelling-days-hamburg/

Flight to Hamburg and Hotel is booked....

Is there somebody else from the forum planning to visit during these days the Museum and the "International Shipmodelling Days" ?

Flight to Hamburg and Hotel is booked....

Is there somebody else from the forum planning to visit during these days the Museum and the "International Shipmodelling Days" ?
I wish I can come, but alas, it is too far for me to travel and the cost, can't afford it.
Take heaps of photos for us all Uwe please.
We'll keep the oil burning for you on SOS.
One week to go.
Havagreatime mate
Greg

Back