intro and little story

• Thread starter Thread starter Gumba
  • Start date Start date
  • Watchers Watchers 5

G'day All
thanks for the add to the group, just a quick intro of myself,
My name is Gavin commonly know as Gav, I live in South Australia and work in the mines,
one of the reasons I joined is that a fellow member built a Dumas PT-109 and did a cracker of a job ,I have inherited a Dumas PT-109 and would like to complete it only problem is I don't have any paper work with a step by step guide with pictures on how to build it lol and I don't even know if I have all the parts there or not ,all I have is the big picture of the boat and being the amateur that I am it would end up as a snapper drop lol,
I'm not going to make it into a RC model all its going to do is sit on display in the games room as a memento, so if anyone has by sheer chance and coincidence a copy of the plan's on how to build it or can help in any way that would be very much appreciated and I don't mind chipping in or making a donation .
I have downloaded a picture that's very close to the stage that its at at the moment and one of it when completed, if I get that far with it lol , the hull has been made along with a decking and that about it as the old man's hand developed the shakes and he could not hold any thing more to it ,
once again thanks heaps in advance,

OIP.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

hI mate
the one on the left is like a step by step that's roughly what I'm after and the one on the right is like the big full size blue print that I have already ,thanks for the help though

build image.jpg

blue print.jpg

Hallo and a warm welcome here on board of our forum

G'day All
thanks for the add to the group, just a quick intro of myself,
My name is Gavin commonly know as Gav, I live in South Australia and work in the mines,
one of the reasons I joined is that a fellow member built a Dumas PT-109 and did a cracker of a job ,I have inherited a Dumas PT-109 and would like to complete it only problem is I don't have any paper work with a step by step guide with pictures on how to build it lol and I don't even know if I have all the parts there or not ,all I have is the big picture of the boat and being the amateur that I am it would end up as a snapper drop lol,
I'm not going to make it into a RC model all its going to do is sit on display in the games room as a memento, so if anyone has by sheer chance and coincidence a copy of the plan's on how to build it or can help in any way that would be very much appreciated and I don't mind chipping in or making a donation .
I have downloaded a picture that's very close to the stage that its at at the moment and one of it when completed, if I get that far with it lol , the hull has been made along with a decking and that about it as the old man's hand developed the shakes and he could not hold any thing more to it ,
once again thanks heaps in advance,

View attachment 393178

View attachment 393184
Hallo @Gumba
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Welcome Gumba!
Dumas is located in my home town and they are typically willing to provide the instructions for their kits even if you are not the one who bought it. I suggest you go online and ask. A word of warning, not all their instructions are good. I am working on the Mt Washington and the instruction leave quite a pit to your imagination, if you know what I mean.

Back