intro and little story

G'day All
thanks for the add to the group, just a quick intro of myself,
My name is Gavin commonly know as Gav, I live in South Australia and work in the mines,
one of the reasons I joined is that a fellow member built a Dumas PT-109 and did a cracker of a job ,I have inherited a Dumas PT-109 and would like to complete it only problem is I don't have any paper work with a step by step guide with pictures on how to build it lol and I don't even know if I have all the parts there or not ,all I have is the big picture of the boat and being the amateur that I am it would end up as a snapper drop lol,
I'm not going to make it into a RC model all its going to do is sit on display in the games room as a memento, so if anyone has by sheer chance and coincidence a copy of the plan's on how to build it or can help in any way that would be very much appreciated and I don't mind chipping in or making a donation .
I have downloaded a picture that's very close to the stage that its at at the moment and one of it when completed, if I get that far with it lol , the hull has been made along with a decking and that about it as the old man's hand developed the shakes and he could not hold any thing more to it ,
once again thanks heaps in advance,

OIP.jpg

IMG_0002.jpg

hI mate
the one on the left is like a step by step that's roughly what I'm after and the one on the right is like the big full size blue print that I have already ,thanks for the help though

build image.jpg

blue print.jpg

Hallo and a warm welcome here on board of our forum

Back