Introduce Yourself !

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum..... good decision with choosing our beautiful hobby

Welcome to the best place to be.

Take time and look at all the general subjects to learn how others are doing things, use the search to check out a specific ship build and see the build logs on how and what has been done.

When you start your build, please open a build log and post photos and info, if you need help, just ask, show photo of problem to be work on and the fine folks here will provide you answers or opinions on what to do.

Remember this is a fun hobby, so don't get frustrated, relax and enjoy the fellowship.

Lots of folks down under here to help if needed locally, when allowed.

Hi everyone!
@zoly99sask many thanks for letting us join!
I'm Cris from Romania and I like crafting.
33 years old, with some experience, I'll still consider myself a rookie in this hobby.
I prefer scratch-builds as they yeld the most satisfaction.
I'll try to post some of my work in this forum, which is not a lot anyways, I barely managed to do anything substantial so far, but soon I'm planning to have a major project which interestingly enough is almost identical in approach and level of detail with what our senior member @ramonolivenza completed (SPANISH GALLEON XVII. GALEON DEL AZOGUE [COMPLETED BUILD]).
See you all in the forums

Hi everyone!
@zoly99sask many thanks for letting us join!
I'm Cris from Romania and I like crafting.
33 years old, with some experience, I'll still consider myself a rookie in this hobby.
I prefer scratch-builds as they yeld the most satisfaction.
I'll try to post some of my work in this forum, which is not a lot anyways, I barely managed to do anything substantial so far, but soon I'm planning to have a major project which interestingly enough is almost identical in approach and level of detail with what our senior member @ramonolivenza completed (SPANISH GALLEON XVII. GALEON DEL AZOGUE [COMPLETED BUILD]).
See you all in the forums
also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum

Welcome Len to a great forum.
Now that you are retired is time to build a model that you could be proud to show.
Start small and work your way up.
We are here to help.
ED4B33F5-8314-4EB2-95B2-D640DA928001.jpeg

Last edited:
Back