Introducing MY self

Well, Iam introducing my self my name is Allen branch i am from Paragould, Arkansas. Retired Airforce Master Sargent. Master Instructor taught Maintenance on heavy aircraft
in the field. B-52D, C-5A, KC-135A, C-141, C-130, & KC-10A. Plus, Crewed B-52D, KC-135 and KC-10. I have Taught at several A&P Schools and College's. Teaching. general aviation
courses. Plus , have worked at Several overhaul facilities on 737 -200 series, Airbus 300 series DC-10, KC-10's, C-9, DC-8, ATR and F-40 aircraft and salvaging 747 Aircraft for VOLVO.
Since I am the new kid on the Block. I am 69. Looking for a new hobby. Always wanted to build wooden ships from scratch. great with reading plans

Welcome to the forum ,
There are a lot of kind and helping people here , I learn a lot too !
Daniel from Romania

Well, Iam introducing my self my name is Allen branch i am from Paragould, Arkansas. Retired Airforce Master Sargent. Master Instructor taught Maintenance on heavy aircraft
in the field. B-52D, C-5A, KC-135A, C-141, C-130, & KC-10A. Plus, Crewed B-52D, KC-135 and KC-10. I have Taught at several A&P Schools and College's. Teaching. general aviation
courses. Plus , have worked at Several overhaul facilities on 737 -200 series, Airbus 300 series DC-10, KC-10's, C-9, DC-8, ATR and F-40 aircraft and salvaging 747 Aircraft for VOLVO.
Since I am the new kid on the Block. I am 69. Looking for a new hobby. Always wanted to build wooden ships from scratch. great with reading plans
Hi Allen,
Out of curiosity, I'm familiar with all of those aircraft except the F-40.
What is it?

Thanks,

Back