Introduction Bob Wannagot

Hi all
Thanks for the info found on this site/ I am a USCG Vet and have built a few models of the 95 ft Cape class - 65 ft harbor tug - 44 ft MLB and 41ft Utility I also have USCG cutter Liberty - Island class but that was inherited from another source. I saw Medium Endurance cutter kit for sale and thinking about tackling that Retired now so plenty of time

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum

Hi all
Thanks for the info found on this site/ I am a USCG Vet and have built a few models of the 95 ft Cape class - 65 ft harbor tug - 44 ft MLB and 41ft Utility I also have USCG cutter Liberty - Island class but that was inherited from another source. I saw Medium Endurance cutter kit for sale and thinking about tackling that Retired now so plenty of time
Hallo @Bob Wannagot
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Hi all
Hallo @Bob Wannagot
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back