Introduction + Occre Endeavour

Glad to have found this forum. As a teenager I built Gorch Fock, USS Constitution (never finished) and a Galleon of which I do not remember the name. They were all plastic kits that were damaged and disposed of a long time ago. It's forty years since and I am currently working on my second wooden build: 1:54 Endeavour by Occre.

Endeavour_workspace.jpg

Glad to have found this forum. As a teenager I built Gorch Fock, USS Constitution (never finished) and a Galleon of which I do not remember the name. They were all plastic kits that were damaged and disposed of a long time ago. It's forty years since and I am currently working on my second wooden build: 1:54 Endeavour by Occre.

View attachment 389002
I got this KIT for my 50 Yeaesv Birthday-30 years ago. I wish you a pleased building. As far I remember there were not many problems with the build.

Also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum

I got this KIT for my 50 Yeaesv Birthday-30 years ago. I wish you a pleased building. As far I remember there were not many problems with the build.
My Endeavour was from Artesania Latina -1994- I have the complete build of Endeavour "OcCre"-in a PDF format (open about 100 pages). but it is too large to add here. Go to OcCre and find the ship's name. Clig on it and in the upper right corner is the download box

50 aar- gavebord.jpg

Cool and you have a nice port wine standing there.

Last edited:
Something went wrong. I have over 50 plus built about 35 Models. below the same model, but with about 20 differences. no 1 was NOT laser Cut and absolutely all fitting in plastic, including blocks- single, doppel and deadeyes.. no2 was one of the first laser cut- models of Norske Love. A gift send to my home here in Spain for my help to find distributors after the manager Surten dead.
now 80 and has been living between boats, ships, Danish water, Atlantic, Mittelmeer and Pacific- western coast

5_ NORSKE LOVE 1.jpg

01 Norske love 1.jpg

I have 2 kits of the Endeavor. I have the AL kit and I have the Occre kit. Once I get to them, my plan is to build them side by side and note the differences in the kits (yes, there will be a log). However, it’s going to be a little bit before I can start as I have a few projects ahead of them and I’m still trying to finish the move across the US (from Colorado to Florida), but we’re getting closer. The movers are here this Saturday and we close on the new house on the 28th of this month. Man, I have been missing working on the current projects !

I have 2 kits of the Endeavor. I have the AL kit and I have the Occre kit. Once I get to them, my plan is to build them side by side and note the differences in the kits (yes, there will be a log). However, it’s going to be a little bit before I can start as I have a few projects ahead of them and I’m still trying to finish the move across the US (from Colorado to Florida), but we’re getting closer. The movers are here this Saturday and we close on the new house on the 28th of this month. Man, I have been missing working on the current projects !
yes . you will find some differences. I am not happy with the Planking of the ocCre Model.
Happy move

My Endeavour was from Artesania Latina -1994- I have the complete build of Endeavour "OcCre"-in a PDF format (open about 100 pages). but it is too large to add here. Go to OcCre and find the ship's name. Clig on it and in the upper right corner is the download box

View attachment 389514

View attachment 389514
Thank you for the information. I did not know this, and although I do have the mentioned instructions in print it's still very useful.

have a look anyway. there is a lot of info1:1 etc. On the right side here in SOS you will find OcCre. it is quite big - more than 100 pages, as all the written info is in 9 different languages. enjoy -elcapi

have a look anyway. there is a lot of info1:1 etc. On the right side here in SOS you will find OcCre. it is quite big - more than 100 pages, as all the written info is in 9 different languages. enjoy -elcapi
I have had a look, and doing so I have determined that it's exactly the same as the printed instructions that are provided with the kit. Nevertheless, thank you for informing me.

I have had a look, and doing so I have determined that it's exactly the same as the printed instructions that are provided with the kit. Nevertheless, thank you for informing me.
IF YOU HAVE DOWNLOADED, SO CAN NOW ENLARGE SURTEN DETAILS, WHICH ARE NOT SO CLEAR. BE CAREFUL WITH BOW-FILLER ANDS STEARN. IN FACT, I FILLED THE HOLE HULL, WHICH WILL MAKE IT MUCH EASIER TO PLANK THE HULL. HAPPY BUILDING.

Back