Introduction of new member

Hello, I am 70 , mechanical engineer in retirement , living in city of Rijeka , in Croatia and for almost six years my hobby is making old sailing ships models.
Until now I have realized five ship models upon construction plans and drawings of De Agostini ( San Giovanni Battista )
and Amati ( Viking ship -Drakkar, Santa Maria, Amerigo Vespucci, San Felipe )( photos in attachment ).
After I finished my last model ( San Felipe ) I decided to change my orientation and the steam river ship Robert E. Lee will
be my next project.
The problem is that for a moment Amati S.p.A. is not able to furnish me the construction plans.
I will appreciate very much if someone can suggest me some new source for those plans and drawings.
Looking forward on successful participation in Forum.
Best regards

IMG_20210920_184716.jpgIMG_20210920_184831.jpgIMG_20210920_185000.jpgIMG_20200105_180921.jpgIMG_20200105_180945.jpgIMG_20200105_181126.jpg20181019_092913.jpg20181019_092841.jpg20140524_194029.jpg

Jovi, I welcome you to this friendly forum. How did the World Championship go? Have you taken part?

Hallo @Jovi and dobar dan ......
I am very happy to welcome a new croatian member.
So also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our friendly forum.
I was living (and working) three years in Dubrovnik and also three years in the north in Krapina and Zagreb, so I know your country a little bit.
Split, Zadar, Rijeka and also Krk where a very good friend and one of the best modelers I know is living - maybe you know his small museum and workshop in the center of Krk? Zejlko Skomersic ..... it is worth a visit

Hello, I am 70 , mechanical engineer in retirement , living in city of Rijeka , in Croatia and for almost six years my hobby is making old sailing ships models.
Until now I have realized five ship models upon construction plans and drawings of De Agostini ( San Giovanni Battista )
and Amati ( Viking ship -Drakkar, Santa Maria, Amerigo Vespucci, San Felipe )( photos in attachment ).
After I finished my last model ( San Felipe ) I decided to change my orientation and the steam river ship Robert E. Lee will
be my next project.
The problem is that for a moment Amati S.p.A. is not able to furnish me the construction plans.
I will appreciate very much if someone can suggest me some new source for those plans and drawings.
Best regards
Hallo @Jovi
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

be my next project.
Best regards
Hallo @Jovi
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back