Introduction

Hello all, I have been retired for a few years now and took up this hobby to keep busy. I live in Scotland so even in the summertime there are rainy days where I can spend time in my shed/workshop. I have a few kits on the go, the present one is the Occre riverboat. I also have the Victory bow section started and 2 other kits waiting. Sergal Bounty and Ocre Endurance. This website is excellent and I will make good use of it.

Last edited:
also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum

Hello all, I have been retired for a few years now and took up this hobby to keep busy. I live in Scotland so even in the summertime there are rainy days where I can spend time in my shed/workshop. I have a few kits on the go, the present one is the Occre riverboat. I also have the Bounty bow section started and 2 other kits waiting. Sergal Bounty and Ocre Endurance. This website is excellent and I will make good use of it.
Hallo @roadrunner
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Thanks Don
Hello Don, I seem to be having trouble getting build logs. If I click on serch and type in sergal bounty build log it says nothing found. If you have time could you tell me the process of accessing the build logs. I have started the sergal bounty and need to see how the transom is planked

Back