Introduction

Hello All, Newbie here, I have 20 years modeling experience personal and professional, never built a wood ship before. Well a 30 inch nautilus sub once all wood master to cast as a kit. But this ship idea scaes me. I have no fears for the build, just rigging.

Hello All, Newbie here, I have 20 years modeling experience personal and professional, never built a wood ship before. Well a 30 inch nautilus sub once all wood master to cast as a kit. But this ship idea scaes me. I have no fears for the build, just rigging.
Hello and welccome ! There are plenty of people here to provide direction to you if you run into trouble with the rigging. You just have to ask. :)

Rigging makes the ship, otherwise it will not stand or maneuver.

Don't let Dale scare you. :D we have probably more help than you will want ! ROFL

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum

Hallo @artemisclark
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back