Introduction

Hello everyone,
This is my first time posting on this thread, its nice to meet everyone. I had a question about the types of posts and projects on here. I am a 3D modeling artist currently working on a sailing ship project in Blender. I am looking for a place to post a build log to and for a bit of advice from more experienced ship modelers. I know this site seems like it is geared more towards building wooden ship models and maybe some kit modeling. Would a 3D modeling digital project be something I could post on the site?
Thank you for your time and help, I appreciate it

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum.
I am looking forward to see your project......

Hello everyone,
This is my first time posting on this thread, its nice to meet everyone. I had a question about the types of posts and projects on here. I am a 3D modeling artist currently working on a sailing ship project in Blender. I am looking for a place to post a build log to and for a bit of advice from more experienced ship modelers. I know this site seems like it is geared more towards building wooden ship models and maybe some kit modeling. Would a 3D modeling digital project be something I could post on the site?
Hallo @Rosehaven11
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Hello everyone,
Hallo @Rosehaven11
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back