Introduction

My name is Zar Gati Laurge, I am 45 years and living in Woudrichem, in the south of the Netherland.
Last year I got my early retirement and started again with the shipmodel building. For 40 years ago I started this hobby, but for several years there was less time.
The grammer of my English is from before that time, so my apology for perhaps a kind of “double-Dutch”
Around 1975 a friend of my asked if I was interested for a model of the Zwarte Zee. A tugboat of Smit-International. He was started with building, but it was not his kind of hobby.
I started with building, but soon it becomes rebuilding. The hull was all right, but the construction above the deck was a tragedy. I totally rebuild it scratch from the drawing and some pictures.

Hello, Zar Gati Laurge! We are happy to have you aboard the SOS! Please take your time cruising thousands of informational posts and build logs from the international community of our forum.
We would love to see photos of your model, if possible. We have a dedicated section for completed models. Follow the link below.

Welkom aan boord. En een beetje kechelpipe engels is niet erg. Met foto's snappen we het.

Welcome aboard. And a little "kachelpijp" English isn't wrong. With pictures we will understand.

My name is Zar Gati Laurge, I am 45 years and living in Woudrichem, in the south of the Netherland.
Last year I got my early retirement and started again with the shipmodel building. For 40 years ago I started this hobby, but for several years there was less time.
The grammer of my English is from before that time, so my apology for perhaps a kind of “double-Dutch”
Around 1975 a friend of my asked if I was interested for a model of the Zwarte Zee. A tugboat of Smit-International. He was started with building, but it was not his kind of hobby.
I started with building, but soon it becomes rebuilding. The hull was all right, but the construction above the deck was a tragedy. I totally rebuild it scratch from the drawing and some pictures.
Hallo @Laurgeweellap
also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum

Hallo @Laurgeweellap
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back