Introduction

Dear all,

My name is Dennis and I live in Delft (NL). I have made some ship models, amongst others QE2 and Mauretania (Airfix). My interest are mostly ocean liners which are relatively rare. Recently I purchased a 1/350 model kit of SS Normandie which will be a challenge to build. The most difficult will be the 2-part hull which needs some modifications. I am hoping to get some good advise how to modify it.

Welcome aboard SOS, Dennis. We do have members interested in modeling Ocean Liners as well. It is best to start a build log of SS Normandie, this is the best way to interact with members and request help (if any).

Have fun!

Welcome Dennis - I too am a newcomer here! Is your SS Normandie the resin model? I'll keep an eye out for your build log. Most unusual liner I have in my stash is the 1/500 MV Batory.............
Dave

Welcome Dennis - I too am a newcomer here! Is your SS Normandie the resin model? I'll keep an eye out for your build log. Most unusual liner I have in my stash is the 1/500 MV Batory.............
Dave
Hi Dave, the kit is indeed the resin model. I know the Batory kit.

Dear all,

My name is Dennis and I live in Delft (NL). I have made some ship models, amongst others QE2 and Mauretania (Airfix). My interest are mostly ocean liners which are relatively rare. Recently I purchased a 1/350 model kit of SS Normandie which will be a challenge to build. The most difficult will be the 2-part hull which needs some modifications. I am hoping to get some good advise how to modify it.
Hallo Cennis alias @Dennis2039
we wish you all the Best and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Dear all,

Hallo @Denis
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Dear all,

Hallo Dennis alias @Dennis2039
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back