ISO HMS Lively class Frigate model plans

Hello, I am in search of plans for a Royal nave Lively class frigate from the time between 1800 to 1820. Does anyone have any recommendations as to how I can find this info?

Thanks,
Sydney

Ships for this class are HMS Lively, Resistance, Apollo, Hussar, Undaunted, Statera, Horatio, Spartan, Menelaus, Nisus, Macedonian, Crescnet, Bacchante, Nymphe
Sirius, and Laurel

Hello, I am in search of plans for a Royal nave Lively class frigate from the time between 1800 to 1820. Does anyone have any recommendations as to how I can find this info?

Thanks,
Sydney
There are really a lot of contemporary drawings of the ships of this class existing at the NMM

j5326.jpg

j5382.jpg

j6671.jpg

j5375.jpg

but also

HMS Statira special

j0505.jpg
Scale: 1:12. Plan showing the plan and elevation of the iron tiller as fitted to the rudder head to work over the transom abaft the rudder for Statira (1807), a 38-gun Fifth Rate Frigate. Signed Nicholas Diddams [Master Shipwright, Portsmouth Dockyard]. Plan includes a detailed key to both Figure 1 and Figure 2.

HMS Hussar as receiving ship
j3825.jpg

you will find several other drawings of this class - so click around ...........

and BTW: a warm, welcome here on board of our forum

Thanks,
Sydney
Hallo Sydney alias @Sydsnoise
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake
BTW: How is your research going? Would be interesting to get some information of the status .....

Back