JAPANESE SAW

hi all am looking for these JAPANESE SAWS, purchased this set years ago from a CO. in GERMANY, finally need replacements they were not CHEAP, but worth every cent, and i can not find them in this size have LARGER ONES AND SMALLER ONES, but can not find this SIZE, these saws are my go to saws, they are the PERFECT SIZE FOR ME, any help would be greatl appreciated. THANKS Don

hi all am looking for these JAPANESE SAWS, purchased this set years ago from a CO. in GERMANY, finally need replacements they were not CHEAP, but worth every cent, and i can not find them in this size have LARGER ONES AND SMALLER ONES, but can not find this SIZE, these saws are my go to saws, they are the PERFECT SIZE FOR ME, any help would be greatl appreciated. THANKS Don
Hallo Don,
It is hard to make here suggestions, without a photo and some information about the size you like.
So please show us and give us more data, than I am able to search in the different shops in germany....

I found the same set on one page......

scroll down to the end of the page ....

saegenset-312054a.jpg

Set, consisting of 3 Mini Saws
This saw set includes a Ryoba with teeth on both sides of the blade, a Dozuki, and a Kataba for cross-cutting. The saws come carefully packed in a finely crafted wooden box.

The saw blades are about 75 mm (3 inches) long with 60 mm of teeth. The handles are about 130 mm (5.2 inches) long, making a total length of about 215 mm (8.6 inches). The blade width on the Ryoba and the Kataba is 0.3 mm and on the dozuki 0.2 mm. The tooth pitch of cross-cutting blades is less than 1 mm (26 TPI) and the tooth pitch of ripping blades is about 1.8 mm (14 TPI).

These saws are fully functional, like normal-sized saws, and made to the same high standard. They come from the sawsmith Hishika in Miki, where our traditional professional saws are produced (see photo and saw set above). Look at more photos, and a comparison photo with a saw of normal size.

All sizes. I didn't have to look very far down the list to find blades with lengths of 70mm, 100mm, 120mm, 150mm and 270mm. I have used a larger one for several years and find it excellent.

I HAVE QUITE A FEW OF THEM LARGE ONES AND VERY SMALL ONES I WAS LOOKING TO REPLACE THE SET THAT I HAVE PERFECT FOR THE TYPE OF CUTS THAT I DO JUST THE RIGHT SIZE, HAD MY SET FOR A VERY LONG TIME FINALLY 2 ARE GETTING DULL THANKS FOR THE FIND JIM, THESE ARE GREAT SAWS. GOD BLESS BE SAFE Don

Back