JEFFERSON DAVIS 1853 Bluejacket kit [SOLD]

I have owned this kit for years and only marked the frames with letters and the keel is marked. All parts are there, only frames were opened. Due to health problems (73 years old and arthritis in my fingers) I know I can't work on it anymore. I am selling it with a Model Shipways Fair-A-Frame building jig. Price is $275.00 + shipping. Thanks for looking! email: davidsonphyllisjune@gmail.com

IMG_8491.JPGIMG_8492.JPGIMG_8493.JPGIMG_8494.JPGIMG_8496.JPGIMG_8497.JPGIMG_8498.JPGIMG_8499.JPG

I have owned this kit for years and only marked the frames with letters and the keel is marked. All parts are there, only frames were opened. Due to health problems (73 years old and arthritis in my fingers) I know I can't work on it anymore. I am selling it with a Model Shipways Fair-A-Frame building jig. Price is $275.00 + shipping. Thanks for looking! email: davidsonphyllisjune@gmail.com
Hallo David,
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake
Did you sell the kit already?

Hallo David,
Birthday-Cake
Did you sell the kit already?
Hi Uwe, thanks for the birthday wish! I really appreciate it! No luck on selling the kit yet. I was thinking of putting it on Ebay, but that is not easy to do!

Reduced again to $175.00 plus shipping. This ship model kit sells for $390.00 and also am including the framing kit that cost me $45.00. $435.00 worth of stuff for $175.00!!!

Hi Uwe, thanks for the birthday wish! I really appreciate it! No luck on selling the kit yet. I was thinking of putting it on Ebay, but that is not easy to do!
Hallo @8borerifle
one more year
Birthday-Cake
and? is the kit sold in the meantime? Are you working on another project?

Hi Uwe, thanks for the birthday wish! I have not had any inquiries on the kit. I might put it on Ebay this week. Never tried that. My hands aren't in the shape to do any fine work,not working on anything now. I used to do some stock work gunsmithing and redoing the interior of English oak and leather gun cases. Not doing that either. Thanks again!

Have you sold the kit yet? What would be your price without the Fair-A-Frame, since I already own one? Shipping to Akron, Ohio.

Have you sold the kit yet? What would be your price without the Fair-A-Frame, since I already own one? Shipping to Akron, Ohio.
Hi, I still have it. Without the framing jig I would sell it for $150.00 plus $10.00 shipping. I live just north of Steubenville, Ohio about 2 hours from you!
Gary Davidson, 279 Mellwood Dr, Toronto, Ohio 43964 740-632-7814 Thanks for looking!

Been to Steubenville a number of times to visit the antique mall. I'll take it for $150. Being ex Coast Guard I have a soft spot for the Revenue Cutters. The first ship model I made was the Roger B Taney, back in the 1960's. I'm sure my wife wouldn't object to a trip to Steubenville today. Would that be convenient? I'll pay cash.

That's fine!
Been to Steubenville a number of times to visit the antique mall. I'll take it for $150. Being ex Coast Guard I have a soft spot for the Revenue Cutters. The first ship model I made was the Roger B Taney, back in the 1960's. I'm sure my wife wouldn't object to a trip to Steubenville today. Would that be convenient? I'll pay cash.
Let me know when you are coming. My granddaughters have a softball game in Toronto tonight at 6:00. I live on rt 213 or could meet you somewhere! Thanks!

Back