Jerry Berenson

I am a new member to this forum. I am a retired dentist living in Cape Cod Massachusetts and have completed several wooden ship models the most recent being Bluejacket’s USS Constitution as well as the Nantucket Lightship LV112. I have also done a scratch build of the Flying Cloud clipper ship which took me several decades to complete as my family was growing. My latest project is an older model of the King of the Mississippi from Artesia Latina which I picked up on EBay. I purchase their light set and also bought a low revolution motor for the stern. I have downloaded the plans for their most recent update of the ship and will modify them for my model but cannot figure out where to mount the battery and off/on switch as well as where on the ship to lead the wires out of the model. Should they be put on a wooden base? If anyone can help me it would be appreciated! I have also enclosed some photos of my builds. Thanks, Jerry

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

a warm welcome here on board of our forum also from my side
you have build already very good models, so we are looking forward to see more

I am a new member to this forum. I am a retired dentist living in Cape Cod Massachusetts and have completed several wooden ship models the most recent being Bluejacket’s USS Constitution as well as the Nantucket Lightship LV112. I have also done a scratch build of the Flying Cloud clipper ship which took me several decades to complete as my family was growing. My latest project is an older model of the King of the Mississippi from Artesia Latina which I picked up on EBay. I purchase their light set and also bought a low revolution motor for the stern. I have downloaded the plans for their most recent update of the ship and will modify them for my model but cannot figure out where to mount the battery and off/on switch as well as where on the ship to lead the wires out of the model. Should they be put on a wooden base? If anyone can help me it would be appreciated! I have also enclosed some photos of my builds. Thanks, Jerry
Hallo @Jerrybdds
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

View attachment 345971

View attachment 345973

View attachment 345976
Hallo @Jerrybdds
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back