Joakim From Scania South of Sweden

EQT

Hello!

Joakim from south of Sweden, 46 years old. When I was young, I was building plastic models more World War 2 Aircraft,

Cos im intrestring in Vikings and Pirates, i Bought One Viking Ship from artesanialatina, didn't know it was wooden, but any why new experience, but fun cos i relised u cud do so much more to work whit wood then plastic, also have made version of Black pearl from Pirate of the Caribbean, is plastic, should be a click version that u don't need glue, still needed glue for that, but changed the sails from the plastic one to real texture, now i working on a other ship, bought from wish or hallibaba or what those cheap sites calls, yeye 90 euro i dont know if a copy version of an other model but its not Black pearl as it sold as, and the instruction manual, the instruction manual, is like printed really bad, then translated from chines to English like first version of Google translate, what is Atomic ach, do i need to go to chernobyl to get the ash from there or ? but on a other place it says putty powder, that more i can understand and find ;)
but i use real ash, any way, then i have a Viking long ship whiting to build also in wood.

myvikingship.jpg
this viking ship is not 100% finished, some details missing.
myblackpearlversion.jpg
My version, on Black Pearl just changed it more to my feel , Scania (south of sweden) flag the red and Yellow =) and also i have put light inside

Last edited:
Hello!

Joakim from south of Sweden 46 years old. in was young i was building plastic models more world war 2 Aircraft,

Cos im intrestring in Vikings and Pirates, i Bought One Viking Ship from artesanialatina, dident know it was wooden, but any why new experience, but fun cos i relised u cud do so much more to work whit wood then plastic, also have made version of Black pearl from Pirate of caribien, is plastic,shuld be a cklick verasion that u dont nead gloue, still neaded gloue for that, but changed the sails from the plastic one to real texture, now i working on a other ship, buyed from whish or hallibaba or what those cheap sites cals, yeye 90 euro i dont know if a copy version of an other model but its not Black pearl as it sold as, and the instruction manual, the instruction manual, is like printed realy bad, then translated from chines to english like first version of googel translat, what is Atomic ach, do i need to go to chernobyl to get the ash from there or ? but on a other place it says putty powder, that more i can understund and faind ;)
but i use real ash, any way, then i have a Viking long ship whiting to bouild also in wood.

View attachment 257637
View attachment 257638
My version, on Black Pearl just changed it more to my feel , Scania (south of sweden) flag the red and Yellow =) and also i have put light inside

Velcomen~ Those thigh and leg bones behind your well wrecked Black Pearl look like the model maker took too long and passed away and was reduced to only bones. Have a good time with your models and in SoS. The crew is here to help as you need.
My ancestors were from Grangsberg in Dalarna coming to the USA back in 1870 to Colorado to work in the mines there.
Rich (PT-2)

Reactions: EQT
Velcomen~ Those thigh and leg bones behind your well wrecked Black Pearl look like the model maker took too long and passed away and was reduced to only bones. Have a good time with your models and in SoS. The crew is here to help as you need.
My ancestors were from Grangsberg in Dalarna coming to the USA back in 1870 to Colorado to work in the mines there.
Rich (PT-2)

Rich (PT-2)
Those thigh and leg bones u see, is my beer mug :DPirate Flag so then u are part Swedish then, beercan.jpg

Those thigh and leg bones u see, is my beer mug :DPirate Flag so then u are part Swedish then, View attachment 257676
My mother was full blood Swede but my father was of English and German ancestry.
The genealogy of my mother's side is an incestuous linkage of two sisters each marrying another man and then it came together again when the son of the older sister married my maternal grandmother, the younger sister. I would have to go back to my old records to get it correct. With some assistance in reading the old parish records I was able to trace the tree back to about 1500. Rich

also from my side a warm welcome here on board

The lighting inside is looking good - the only problem seems to be the discotheque in the hold - like you wrote by yourself too much blinking

Hello!

Joakim from south of Sweden, 46 years old. When I was young, I was building plastic models more World War 2 Aircraft,

Cos im intrestring in Vikings and Pirates, i Bought One Viking Ship from artesanialatina, didn't know it was wooden, but any why new experience, but fun cos i relised u cud do so much more to work whit wood then plastic, also have made version of Black pearl from Pirate of the Caribbean, is plastic, should be a click version that u don't need glue, still needed glue for that, but changed the sails from the plastic one to real texture, now i working on a other ship, bought from wish or hallibaba or what those cheap sites calls, yeye 90 euro i dont know if a copy version of an other model but its not Black pearl as it sold as, and the instruction manual, the instruction manual, is like printed really bad, then translated from chines to English like first version of Google translate, what is Atomic ach, do i need to go to chernobyl to get the ash from there or ? but on a other place it says putty powder, that more i can understand and find ;)
but i use real ash, any way, then i have a Viking long ship whiting to build also in wood.

Hallo @EQT
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Hello!

View attachment 257637
View attachment 257638

Hallo @EQT
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back