Joshua Slocum's Spray - Laughing Whale (BlueJacket) - Scale 3/8" to 1' [COMPLETED BUILD]

Finished my latest model yesterday. This is a model of the Spray, the boat sailed by Joshua Slocum to circumnavigate the globe single handed from April 24, 1895 to June 27, 1898. Slocum was born in Annapolis County, Nova Scotia, I live in Halifax, Nova Scotia. Sorry for the lack of images along the way. I am not one for posting to the site but do enjoy reading it. I will do better next time. Next project I hope will be a half-hull model.​

IMG_1637.jpgIMG_1638.jpgIMG_1640.jpgIMG_1642.jpgIMG_1643.jpgIMG_1646.jpg

Finished my latest model yesterday. This is a model of the Spray, the boat sailed by Joshua Slocum to circumnavigate the globe single handed from April 24, 1895 to June 27, 1898. Slocum was born in Annapolis County, Nova Scotia, I live in Halifax, Nova Scotia. Sorry for the lack of images along the way. I am not one for posting to the site but do enjoy reading it. I will do better next time. Next project I hope will be a half-hull model.​

G'day and welcome to the forum, I posted on your face book page earlier on today, that is a very nice model you have built,
Best regards John,

Hallo @NovaScotiaBuilder
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake
BTW: Are you working on a new project in the meantime?
We have also started a new group build of half hull model of an english cutter.....maybe it is of some interest for your?

LINK:

Back