Just The Beginning

Hello to all! Found this wonder full site after purchasing my second ever ship The HMS Fly. Looking forward to learning a lot more from the people and resources in this forum.
My first ship was a Sharpie Schooner and fell in love with the hobby.
IMG_0298.JPEG

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome aboard SOS, Dan! We are glad you found us. I am sure you will be able to find answers, just post a question, and many of us will try answering. :) BTW, you may open your own build loh of HMS Fly, this is the best way to get help (if required) Below is the link. Just click 'post a thread' this is that simple.

Welcome to the SoS forums, send time looking around and seeing all the information and help available.

As Jimsky said about start a build log for your new ship, show us what you have, what your are doing, and if you have problems or questions post the issue with photos if available and our other members will reply back with help you need, or options you can take.

Try doing a search for the HMS Fly to see if others have built or reviewed the kit, it could be of great help to see what others have done with the kit.

Thank you all for the greetings. I actually just ordered HMS Fly yesterday from a model company out of California, they have advised me it could be a couple weeks or longer for shipping due to current circumstances. So I suppose it might be sometime before I start a build log and in the meantime I will certainly keep browsing the information in this forum.

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum.
Making a building log of the HMS Fly will help to assist you .... when ever necessary and requested we will comment, answer and give hints and tips....

Back