Willem Barentsz by Kolderstok AD 1596

Jan I am on the 11th floor. I first glued piece #11 to the rest of the hull, then faired the hull and then added the keel piece.

I start this build log following in the steps of Heinrich and his fantastic build log of the WB. I'll be a happy camper if I can accomplish half of what he has done.

So Heinrich my friend , here we go.

Jan
Hallo Jan, alias @Pathfinder65
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY - Hurray it is your 80th
Birthday-Cake
Enjoy your very special day - hope you can celebrate the day with family and friends

Hey, Hey, Hey! - all unbeknown if it wasn't for Uwe. My friend, I wish you an absolutely brilliant year ahead full of health and with the joie-de-vivre to tackle each day with verve and vigor. We come a long way so this is a special day for me too! I hope you are spoilt rotten - btw don't forget to show us a pic of your birthday present. I am sure that your son (who received the Speeljacht) - in cahoots with the Admiral - would have returned the favor!

Hey, Hey, Hey! - all unbeknown if it wasn't for Uwe. My friend, I wish you an absolutely brilliant year ahead full of health and with the joie-de-vivre to tackle each day with verve and vigor. We come a long way so this is a special day for me too! I hope you are spoilt rotten - btw don't forget to show us a pic of your birthday present. I am sure that your son (who received the Speeljacht) - in cahoots with the Admiral - would have returned the favor!
Heinrich my friend, thank you for your kind comments. I have to comment that our journey together here on SOS has been and still is a wonderful experience. Spoiled rotten, yup thats me. The Admiral is in the front row on that one. Over the past few weeks there have been a lot of texts, phone calls, etc., between her and the boys, so…….

Back