L´Artesien

Soy nuevo en este foro ,es el primer modelo que estoy construyendo a partir de planos, con madera de boj americano ,peral y ébano lo voy a construir todo , con los aparejos también ,ahora tengo poco tiempo ,y el casco cerrado ,no soy un tallista experimentado de todas formas gracias por acogerme tan bien en vuestro foro

google translation:
I am new to this forum, it is the first model that I am building from planes, with American boxwood, pear and ebony I will build everything, with the rigs too, now I have little time, and the closed helmet, I am not an experienced carver anyway thanks for welcoming me so well in your forum
Hallo @Mecanizados ,
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Soy nuevo en este foro ,es el primer modelo que estoy construyendo a partir de planos, con madera de boj americano ,peral y ébano lo voy a construir todo , con los aparejos también ,ahora tengo poco tiempo ,y el casco cerrado ,no soy un tallista experimentado de todas formas gracias por acogerme tan bien en vuestro foro

google translation:
I am new to this forum, it is the first model that I am building from planes, with American boxwood, pear and ebony I will build everything, with the rigs too, now I have little time, and the closed helmet, I am not an experienced carver anyway thanks for welcoming me so well in your forum
Hola @Mecanizados
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake
Would be great if you can show us an update of your highly interesting building log
Such a beautiful model .......

Gracias he estado muchos meses en la cama por la operación y la cosa no pinta muy bien de todas formas he estado trabajando en el l, artesien mando alguna foto en poder mandare mas

Thank you, I have been in bed for many months because of the operation and things do not look very good, anyway I have been working on it, I send a photo in order to send more

Last edited by a moderator:
Verte alguna imagen tengo la cámara que no funciona y tengo todas las imagenes

See you some image I have the camera that does not work and I have all the images

Last edited by a moderator:
Back