So now after 160 working hours -from beginning the build in.March- I have ended the coppering.
I used about 1000 plates, as the 1790 Ship, a bottle of acetone and 2 lemons to clean the plates from glue and finger tips, although I was wearing plastic gloves during this work. I also used up the kitchen nylon roll of my wife! (Used it to cover the finished coppering).
At the end the rudder with its pintels and gudgeons... you can see on the picture the greek words for those two items.
And ofcourse the false keel was left without copper sheathing, in order to allow the replacement of the false keel when needed