Sail & Sail Model - New Kit Belle Poule 1780 - 1:72 scale by Sail and Sail

Hi SAIL AND SAIL!

The deck is plywood with applied planking. The planking really comes into ist own only with ist final treatment with varnish or oil. The captain's cabin can be made more valuable with inlay work. But this also means a lot of work. The question is whether this work should be seen later.

You have sanded the ship's side lighter again. Aging comes with the years.

This model can be offered in a basic version and in an upgrade version. The model is very well done as you show it here. It is an exquisite model! Do not be too modest!

Best regards
Thomas
Hello Thomas,
As I said, I didn’t add any gap material. Though I glued the pear deck planks piece by piece, they look like a solid plywood because they are very smooth after sanding.
The cabin is Hexagon floor. It’s not easy to laser cut into individual pieces and glue them orderly.
There are always regrets here and there and everywhere ROTFROTF:eek:

I was trying to find "coastline' do you have a link? thank you
He is a Chinese accessories manufacturer, mainly provide various blocks.
The material contains boxwood, pear and ebony, etc.

single, double, trible blocks
Length(mm):
1.5 2 2.5 3 3.5 4 4.5 5 6 7 8 9

Deadeyes
Diameter(mm):
2.5 3 3.5 4 4.5 5 6 7 8 9

I had impression that he also provide customized heteromorphic blocks.

I don't know whether Coastline has any account of SOS, facebook or twitter. His blocks are very famous. You can ask somebody who trade Chinese kits. They must know Coastline and they can help you to buy blocks.
Coastline in Chinese is 海岸线. Just show his name and I think those kit dealers will help you to contact him.

Can you find out and provide a direct link where members possibly can purchase those blocks?

Can you find out and provide a direct link where members possibly can purchase those blocks?
I just contact coastline. He said there is no foreign accounts.
I have posted the blocks' specifications. He is very glad to sell his products. He said he can wholesale large quantity of blocks to Europe and America if somebody can distribute blocks to individual customers. If our forum is going to launch group buying for coastline's blocks, I can help you to contact him to confirm the quantity and specification of the product.

Back