Sail & Sail Model - New Kit Belle Poule 1780 - 1:72 scale by Sail and Sail

The recruitment notice has been published for a long time. And today, a young guy come to me.
He said he'd like to work on my ship. He is really a lion of character.
I took photos when he was wearing his own clothes. Finally, he put on the official hat and shield. I think he is the one I need.

Designed by
Sam Chan (Coolfire)
Lion (1).PNGLion (2).PNG

Lion (3).PNG

Attachments

• Lion (1).PNG
    Lion (1).PNG
    377.9 KB · Views: 2
  • Lion (2).PNG
    Lion (2).PNG
    239.9 KB · Views: 2
  • Lion (3).PNG
    Lion (3).PNG
    172 KB · Views: 2
Wow
I can smell
The recruitment notice has been published for a long time. And today, a young guy come to me.
He said he'd like to work on my ship. He is really a lion of character.
I took photos when he was wearing his own clothes. Finally, he put on the official hat and shield. I think he is the one I need.

Designed by
Sam Chan (Coolfire)
View attachment 208977View attachment 208978

View attachment 208980

My goodness...I can smell his Cuban cigar all the way down here in Miami.

Excellent photo.
It looks likes if was standing in the real ship.
I have a question:
If you take this ship to a model competition, can you use an endoscope camera to show the interior?
Will this be acceptable for the judges?

Excellent photo.
It looks likes if was standing in the real ship.
I have a question:
If you take this ship to a model competition, can you use an endoscope camera to show the interior?
Will this be acceptable for the judges?
Well, I have to say that I have no intention of going to competition.
I know SOS is a worldwide ship model forum and here are many skilled model master friends.
Whether my design or my building skill is not good enough. So I think this ship model is not qualified to take part in competition.
I take photos by my iPhone. I think these internal pictures are very interesting so I posted them here in the thread.
Meanwhile, I am very grateful to all of you, my friends who keep watching this thread and post thoughts. Thank you very much!
Best Regards

Hi SAIL AND SAIL!

Attention before you close the deck - just for information: number 15 on the battery deck next to the pumps is not a hatch. It is a crew ladder. Connects the false bridge to the battery. If the deck is already closed, you will not see this small error.

With best regards
Thomas
Hi, my design have limitations.
The gundeck is designed as the first visible deck of this model. Below the gundeck, there are model skeletons. I have to pretend that the ladder has a hatch and it is a mistake.
I don’t want to make excuses, it is sad that I don’t have enough design information to make this ship as a POF model. So you can see many mistakes and compromises. Just like beam structure. I only build main beams and knees. Other elements are too small to add. I wish I could build a large model maybe 1/36 in the future. It would be more accurate.

Back