Sail & Sail Model - New Kit Belle Poule 1780 - 1:72 scale by Sail and Sail

Any chance you could scale this model up to 1/64 scale ? I would buy it if you could.
Brian ,that is a lot of work,almost like s new design ,as far as my information goes ,there will be no other scale but lets see what Sail and Sail ssys

Hello Everyone,
The Belle Poule kit is in production. And there are some kits going to be sent now.
There will be more kits finished next week.
If you are interested in this model kit, please start a conversation and contact me now. I will introduce you how to place an order.
Best Regards
Sail & Sail

A kit of the "La Belle Poule" is making its way from China to Germany today. The order via the letter button of Ships of Scale and payment via PayPal at "SAIL AND SAIL" is completely uncomplicated and I am looking forward to the kit. The matching "Ancre" biography has been slumbering on the bookshelf for a long time, waiting to be awakened.
The construction of the model shown so far is probably no problem due a very good prefabrication and the very good drawings contribute to a successful outcome. I think the ship is a nice entry towards the "ships of the line" at an affordable price.

Best regards
Thomas

Last edited:
A kit of the "La Belle Poule" is making its way from China to Germany today. The order via the letter button of Ships of Scale and payment via PayPal at "SAIL AND SAIL" is completely uncomplicated and I am looking forward to the kit. The matching "Ancre" biography has been slumbering on the bookshelf for a long time, waiting to be awakened.
The construction of the model shown so far is probably no problem due a very good prefabrication and the very good drawings contribute to a successful outcome. I think the ship is a nice entry towards the "ships of the line" at an affordable price.

Best regards
Thomas
WHAT ABOUT THE PRICE¡¡

WHAT ABOUT THE PRICE¡¡
Hello El Capi,
Here is the detail information
Best Regards

Hello Everyone,
Now, the kit is available on SOS online shop !
Click here and start a new journey of model ship building !

https://shipsofscale.com/sosforums/pages/SailandSail/

1629079850727.png

1629079890847.png

1629079984591.png

Just choose a shipping method and use PayPal,
The kit will be arrived soon !

(Shipping is included, The parcel will be sent to the address filled with PayPal)

The Best Price on SOS !!! $50 off for SOS members already !!!

View Jimsky's unboxing Thread, know more about the parcle and what's in the kit.

Last edited:
Back