La Belle Poule Model Kit

Sail & Sail Model just introduced their LA BELLE POULE on the Chinese web site 4hmodels It shows the complete kit and what a great spread it is . Just wonderful, I think this will be a great seller , of course the price has to be affordable to us poor folks

I find it kind of sad, 20 years ago when my generation was still working, we had the money but all the modeling kits available came from Italy, already outdated and overpriced. Now all that time later many of us are living on a fixed income, little money to devote to models but an avalanche of new and great models. This should be a lesson to all out there collecting models for the time they retire, my feelings are that by that time even better models will be available, so save your money for such a day.

Here a picture of the complete kit set

01 È«²¿Ò»ÀÀ.jpg.thumb.jpg

It looks like Sail & Sail Models will offer the model without masts, rigging and rope . We understand that to keep the retail price affordable shortcuts like these need to be made.
However , to enlarge the pool of interested future customers, I suggest for Sail & Sail to offer a mast and sail kit at a later date.
Land Sea & Skies, and yes , that is the official name of the manufacturer , is doing it with their 1/30 Royal Caroline and it works just great. CAF on the other hand is not offering this option on their larger models and I think it is a mistake , keeping some sales from materializing.

Yes, agree with your comments about the older kits from Italy.
They are so outdated and not good value for money compared to the top notch Chinese kits.

@gisel Since you are the first one who owns the kit from Sail and Sail, I asked you to make an open box review following the kit review. That would be great and definitely gain an interest in the meantime for the forum members for sure. How about this?

Land Sea & Skies, and yes, that is the official name of the manufacturer, is doing it with their 1/30 Royal Caroline ,@gisel I do not understand what are you talking about

no i have my load of ships....just waiting on the alert,name got called up....waiting for bank transfer info. I just wanted to see pics of the new Poule
Zoly sent you a link, this is all about LaBelle Poule's development. Lots of 3D images and actual pilot model build by Sail and Sail

I do not have the kit ,saw the announcement and detailed pictures of the model at 4hmodels a China web site , a must check for information regarding China models. Regarding zoly,s question I am suggesti g to have the builder offer a separate kit for the masts and rigging to finish off the model

Hello Gisel, The photo you mentioned is the kit view from owner of 4H forum. He introduced the kit on his forum for members. Some kits are already sold to Chinese customers, That is because they reserved(pre order) the Chinese version kits. As I posted before, the English version is finished last month, and the English version kits are in production. It is very sad that I need to deal with some family affairs. I'm not looking for excuses. I am doing my best to provide this kit as soon as possible.

Hi SAIL AND SAIL!

Do not worry about any speed of delivery!!! I still have another ship model in the shipyard for a few month to finish building. I always finish a ship model and then start a new one. I also don't have a ship model warehouse so I don't have to worry about that. Today everything is "Just in time" - dont't worry - I always had to work fast, and don't wish that on anyone else. I ordered early so you could have an overview for your production.

I am looking forward to the well-designed and beautiful model :). Take it slow - you only live once!

Best regards
Thomas

Sail & Sail Model just introduced their LA BELLE POULE on the Chinese web site 4hmodels It shows the complete kit and what a great spread it is . Just wonderful, I think this will be a great seller , of course the price has to be affordable to us poor folks
Hallo @gisel
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Hallo @gisel
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back