La Salamandre 1:96 - Miniature Arts by xander898

Hello everyone, here is what I received for my birthday which is approaching soon. This is the 1:96 scale La Salamandre. It's a very small boat but I think it could be interesting. The wood looks good quality, the laser cuts also. Here are some pictures of what's in the box. the assembly instructions are however only in Chinese, and quite light. Thanks to Max Zeng who was able to inform me about this kit.
IMG_5801.JPGIMG_5802.JPGIMG_5803.JPGIMG_5804.JPGIMG_5805.JPGIMG_5806.JPGIMG_5807.JPGIMG_5808.JPGIMG_5809.JPGIMG_5810.JPGIMG_5817.JPGIMG_5818.JPGIMG_5819.JPGIMG_5812.JPGIMG_5813.JPGIMG_5811.JPGIMG_5816.JPGIMG_5815.JPGIMG_5814.JPG

Here is the beginning of the shipyard. It's really a very small boat, but the quality really makes you want to build it.
View attachment 318259View attachment 318260
Hi ,you should start a separate build log for the Salamandre and this thread is the Unboxing thread and in the review section,unless you want me to move this to the Wodden kit builds section.

Hello everyone, here is what I received for my birthday which is approaching soon. This is the 1:96 scale La Salamandre. It's a very small boat but I think it could be interesting. The wood looks good quality, the laser cuts also. Here are some pictures of what's in the box. the assembly instructions are however only in Chinese, and quite light. Thanks to Max Zeng who was able to inform me about this kit.
Hallo @xander898
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Hello, I'm waiting for Max's answer, about the instructions in English, because the instructions are not very explicit. Especially in Chinese :rolleyes:
When you have a smart phone, you could first use a translation app with your smartphone camera - it is working very good also with chinese language

Back