La Salamandre 1752 engraving parts upgrade for CAF kits

Excellent craftsmanship, Sam! Thumbs-UpThumbs-Up So, you are showing two types of timber used for carving? I can see on the bottom is the final product, on the top is from CNC router only. Am I correct?

You should tell the person who asked you to do the work to make sets available for sale.

Then they could get return on costs for your work.

Hello, SOS friends! I'm Tea, a Chinese model enthusiast. We need to verify this project before the finished product can be officially released. Friends in need can communicate with SAM CHAN. After the verification, it can be put into production!

Last edited:
Hello, SOS friends! I'm Tea, a Chinese model enthusiast. We need to verify this project before the finished product can be officially released. Friends in need can communicate with SAM CHAN. After the verification, it can be put into production!

QQ图片20220108120432.jpgQQ图片20220108120436.jpg

你好,SOS朋友们!我是Tea,中国模特爱好者。我们需要对这个项目进行验证,然后才能正式发布成品。有需要的朋友可以和SAM CHAN交流。验证通过后即可投入生产!
WOW! Big boss is coming! You forgot to copy the translated English content...

Hello, SOS friends! I'm Tea, a Chinese model audiophile (big boss). We need to validate this project before we can officially release the finished product. Friends in need can communicate with SAM CHAN. After the verification is passed, it can be put into production!

Would it be possible to have them in 1/24 th scale also ?
brgds Patrick
Yes, you can adjust any scale. However, it will pay a lot more for this, including resizing 3D documents, re editing CNC knife path and increasing wood size. The corresponding selling price will also be adjusted, which belongs to the category of customization. thank you!

Back