La Salamandre 1752

Hallo, habe da mal eine Frage. Von La Salamandre 1752 gibt es zwei Versionen B und C, ist der Unterschied wirklich so groß das sich der höheren Preiss lohnt? und kann mir jemand sagen wie groß die Helling ist? habe leider nicht unbegrenzt Platz. Habt Dank im voraus.

Google translated
Hi, I got a question. There are two versions of La Salamandre 1752, B and C, is the difference really that big that the higher price is worth it? and can someone tell me how big the slipway is? unfortunately do not have unlimited space. Thanks in advance.

Hallo, habe da mal eine Frage. Von La Salamandre 1752 gibt es zwei Versionen B und C, ist der Unterschied wirklich so groß das sich der höheren Preiss lohnt? und kann mir jemand sagen wie groß die Helling ist? habe leider nicht unbegrenzt Platz. Habt Dank im voraus.

Google translated
Hi, I got a question. There are two versions of La Salamandre 1752, B and C, is the difference really that big that the higher price is worth it? and can someone tell me how big the slipway is? unfortunately do not have unlimited space. Thanks in advance.
Hallo,
the jig (Heling) is more or less exactly the length of the ships hull, not more
Take a look at my buidling log of my La Salamandre, where I describe the construction of the hull, and you can see often the Jig

I am not at home, so I can not measure exactly the length, but according ancre is the hull in scale 1:48 only 64 cm long - so I guess the jig is maximum 70cm long

Based on my experience with such kits in the meantime, usually it is worth to order the better quality of wood. The exact answer on your question can only be answered, by somebody who has both versions of the kit in hand, so usual not a modeler.......

But if you compare different building logs, also the chinese (you can find a link in my building log), who are building often the cheaper versions..... it is worth the money. I am very happy with my choice with the better timber quality....

.Danke für dein schnelle Antwort, ich stimme die zu das die bessere Holzqualität auf lange Sicht die bessere Wal ist zumal das ganze keine Sache für nebenbei ist. Nun muss ich sehen ob ich das Kitt irgendwo bekommen kann. Denke aber das es eine große Herausforderung sein wird da es CAF schon sein langer Zeit wegen Urheberrechts Probleme nicht mehr verkauft. Trotzdem, wir werden sehen habe dank

.Danke für dein schnelle Antwort, ich stimme die zu das die bessere Holzqualität auf lange Sicht die bessere Wal ist zumal das ganze keine Sache für nebenbei ist. Nun muss ich sehen ob ich das Kitt irgendwo bekommen kann. Denke aber das es eine große Herausforderung sein wird da es CAF schon sein langer Zeit wegen Urheberrechts Probleme nicht mehr verkauft. Trotzdem, wir werden sehen habe dank
You may contact directly @CAFmodel via a PM - I guess he can tell you more

Back