CAF-French mortar ship 1/48

Here's an early simplification. Later we will make a completely restored plan for CNC production.
I am looking forward how and in which way you are changing this construction of the hawse pieces
Here for information the posts in my topic of the Salamandre
and

Why create a new kit of Salamandre or other ships that already have kits on the market? There are no other ships that you can create kits for? Really?

Why create a new kit of Salamandre or other ships that already have kits on the market? There are no other ships that you can create kits for? Really?
The kit of the La Salamandre was and is produced by CAF, so it is not a new kit which will be created.
I understood it in this way, that CAF will improve this part of the construction and future version of the kit will have this revised detail.
This is the very positive way often chinese manufacturer are not stopping to improve and the kits are getting every time a little bit better Thumbs-Up

Hi CAF model. Thanks for this fabulous update.

Is there any chance you could bring out a mast and spar set for HMS Enterprise with rigging plans ? I would like to add rigging to my model.

thank you.
Hi my friend

I've considered this plan and wanted to make a more unique and innovative solution.

CAF

I have to state, that I like the new revised version much more, due to the fact, that it is technically more like the original way the shipwright built the hawse-pieces.
The last version, how my kit was prepared, was relatively easy to make, but from technical point of view not correct and only simplified.
Therefore in my opinion a good step

I have to state, that I like the new revised version much more, due to the fact, that it is technically more like the original way the shipwright built the hawse-pieces.
The last version, how my kit was prepared, was relatively easy to make, but from technical point of view not correct and only simplified.
Therefore in my opinion a good step
Yes, we will continue to improve and produce satisfactory works.
CAF

I agree with Brian from Down Under, the lack of Masts and Rigging is keeping some of us from purchasing kits , it could not cost that much to produce but would enhance the product tremendous

Back