L'Ambitieux - Altaya partwork /subscription kit

They are selling it in Portugal now. 140 plus deliveries at €7.99, an expensive kit. This week was issued nº 44. I am subscribing it and so far it is a very good kit very well designed.

If anyone needs any information on this please let me know.

JL
Hello JL,I am looking forward to this build!

It is going to be a long build, @Zoltan@ ... It will take more than two years to receive the whole collection. :rolleyes:

I've started it and the fit is excellent and yes, maybe I'll start a thread on it. And on the San Francisco II. And on the Charles W. Morgan. And on my 99% scratch built Viking... (maybe i'll show what I've done so far on this one since I like what I did).

It's a short life for so many models :D:D:D.

Best regards

JL

It is going to be a long build, @Zoltan@ ... It will take more than two years to receive the whole collection. :rolleyes:

I've started it and the fit is excellent and yes, maybe I'll start a thread on it. And on the San Francisco II. And on the Charles W. Morgan. And on my 99% scratch built Viking... (maybe i'll show what I've done so far on this one since I like what I did).

It's a short life for so many models :D:D:D.

Best regards

JL
Yes - please show this model in a building log - also if there will be later on time gaps between your post - it is very interesting kit for several members

Hi JL
Yes,please post a log,I absolutely love this vessel.First fell in love with her when I purchased Bernhard Frolich's book

Kind Regards

Nigel

Back