Le Coureur a 1:48 model from CAF by JEEP

I would like to thank you all for welcoming me to this group. As the instructions to Coureur are somewhat nebulous I also send kudos to the Beta builders (you know who you are), leading the charge.
This will be a simple picture log as I do not have much to add but will certainly if I fall upon something of value.
Oh.. yes ,and thank you Guys for advising me to select this Whalebone model in the first place.

IMG_0364.JPG

Is this part of your build log??I can move this thread there to have everything in one place

Nope, also missing here. I think we need an input from Tom / @CAFmodel about this. Though I would think they must be quite similar to the other 2 sets of double top timbers (8-14 , 8-15) so probably not that hard to scratchbuild from some of the left overs.

PS: Did you make a redundant build log?
no..... just messed up.

Seems to be two #16 pieces missing from the No 8 board. Anyone else have this ?

View attachment 196038
I was also some weeks ago searching for the parts #16, but I thought, that I did loose them in my nirvana of my untidy desk - I decided to make them scratch, when necessary similar to parts #15.
All these information are important also for CAF, so Tom can adjust his kit to make the "Le Coureur version 2.0" even better

Back