Kit review LE COUREUR - french lugger - POF-kit in scale 1:48 by CAF

I've read that email is supposed to work with it but it never has in the past for me. I will not be installing any Chinese apps on my phone either.
Understandable, but usually the e-mail communication with Tom is working very good.
The beast and easiest was to write him a P(ersonal)M(essage) PM to @CAFmodel and I am pretty sure that he will respond (usually in the next 24 hours time)

Hold me back!! I'm so tempted even though I'm committed for at least then next 3 years
And the real question is for many, buy now at good price and when its available, or wait and the kit is out of production or costs for few available are much higher.

Well I do need something to work on in retirement in 5-7 years, so that is why I got mine now, even though it won't go to the bench for a year at least.

I had a concern as well. I did not get a verification after sending 500 of into the blue.
After a week wait I emailed and got an immediate response that my Coureur was shipped and received my tracking #.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Hold me back!! I'm so tempted even though I'm committed for at least then next 3 years "

Well I do need something to work on in retirement in 5-7 years, so that is why I got mine now, even though it won't go to the bench for a year at least.
[/QUOTE]
"I can resist anything resist anything except temptation" (Oscar Wild)
SHHH- I succumbed (don't tell the wife)

"Hold me back!! I'm so tempted even though I'm committed for at least then next 3 years "

"I can resist anything resist anything except temptation" (Oscar Wild)
SHHH- I succumbed (don't tell the wife)
[/QUOTE]
Or you can wait more new kits from Trident and others,cool things coming

For everybody interested...... I started a building log of the Le Coureur.....
Take a look here:

The kit arrived within 10 days from China, absolutely no problems. Quick order, quick and perfect delivery, all well packed. Even the e-mail communication was without delays, answers arriving within 24 hrs (time difference). I had payment problems (on my side) but they were quickly solved. Highly recommend both the kit and CAF.

The kit arrived within 10 days from China, absolutely no problems. Quick order, quick and perfect delivery, all well packed. Even the e-mail communication was without delays, answers arriving within 24 hrs (time difference). I had payment problems (on my side) but they were quickly solved. Highly recommend both the kit and CAF.
Good to hear, that you are happy with the service and the quality of the kit.
So we hope, that you will show us your progress also in a building log in our group build area

Hallo @FyN
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake
Did you start already the Le Coureur? I hope you enjoy it like myself ....

Thx a lot for the wishes! Unfortunately a bit overloaded with work and trips.....so not yet, still laying in the box. And last but not least, there is another boat to be finished (kit bashing), I will post the photos a bit later on...

Thx a lot for the wishes! Unfortunately a bit overloaded with work and trips.....so not yet, still laying in the box. And last but not least, there is another boat to be finished (kit bashing), I will post the photos a bit later on...
Hallo @FyN
Birthday-Cake
And? In the meantime started?

Hallo @FyN
Birthday-Cake

Hallo @FyN
Birthday-Cake
Hi, Uwe, unfortunately not. New times bringing new challenges, working 14 hrs a day, lot of business trips...maybe Christmas time/ New year's eve. Will not work till 8th of January. Will let you know!

Back