Le Fleuron parts

Hello all, i was wandering if someone out there had some knowledge in this area. I am in the process of starting a 1/48 build of Le Fleuron, I am collecting supplies, wood, accessories and came across the site of Alexey Baranov in Russia who makes scale cannons, the lantern and bell for the 1/48 Le Fleuron. I cant seem to get ahold of him, Im assuming because of whats going on in the world right now that this may have something to do with it? possibly. So my question is: does anyone know of anybody else that offers these items or know a better way to get in touch with Mr Baranov?

Thanks.

Darren

Hello all, i was wandering if someone out there had some knowledge in this area. I am in the process of starting a 1/48 build of Le Fleuron, I am collecting supplies, wood, accessories and came across the site of Alexey Baranov in Russia who makes scale cannons, the lantern and bell for the 1/48 Le Fleuron. I cant seem to get ahold of him, Im assuming because of whats going on in the world right now that this may have something to do with it? possibly. So my question is: does anyone know of anybody else that offers these items or know a better way to get in touch with Mr Baranov?

Thanks.

Darren

Greetings Darren,
I am sure @SZKUTNIK Kris can help you to obtain cannons and other fittings for the flower. I tag him in my response he should chime in.

here is some of his work:

1653257433387.png

They are 3D printed in resin. I don't think Kris does castings. but let's see what he will reply

An other alternative is maybe in near future also directly ancre !!!
I got the information by Didier Berti, that he is now offering also resin casted gun barrels. This is also mentioned in the latest newsletter.
Unfortunately there is no information on the web-page until now.
But when you are in moment starting to organize your scratch build, you will have 1 year time (or more) until you will need the first guns......
Such a build of the Le Fleuron will take some time

Ahoy!
An other alternative is maybe in near future also directly ancre !!!
I got the information by Didier Berti, that he is now offering also resin casted gun barrels. This is also mentioned in the latest newsletter.
Unfortunately there is no information on the web-page until now.
But when you are in moment starting to organize your scratch build, you will have 1 year time (or more) until you will need the first guns......
Such a build of the Le Fleuron will take some time

Uwek - VERY GOOD NEWS ;)

Ahoy!

@Silmaril - Le Fleuron is a beautiful sailing ship. :D

We have dedicated barrels for the Le Fleuron. We can print barrels in scale 1/48 for You. Full set, not decorative barrels only. 3D PRINT is much cheaper than cast in brass.

fl lufa.jpg

If you do not have too much time for a hobby, also we can print the hull of a sailing ship Le Fleuron for you.

The hull design for model Le Fleuron has just been completed.

le fleuron.jpg
The printout will be similar to the HULL PRINT model shown below:
m-2.jpgm-5.jpgm-7.jpg

Decors for model LE FLEURON. Now the design of the Figurehead is ready. We can design the rest of the decorations, if you want to use them for your the model.
Galion Le Fleuron 01.jpgGalion Le Fleuron 02.jpgGalion Le Fleuron 03.jpg

Hi all, thanks for all the info, very much appreciate it. Im very much looking forward to starting this beautiful ship, although truth be told it will most likely be upwards of a year before a start... lots of prep!! SZKUTNIK is there any chance of getting decorative printed barrels(probably only need 1/2 dozen of each size in 1/48) I have many years of metal casting exprience so my plan was to just take a mold of the resin and cast into wax, and then either brass or bronze.

Darren

Very nice! Would it be possible to get a half dozen of each of those sizes printed off in 1/48?

As well do you have any close up pics of the barrels youve already printed off just to see the detail?

Darren

Thanks.

Darren

Hallo Darren alias @Silmaril
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back