Le Rochefort Proposed Group Build Le Rochefort group build, builders wanted.

Tony P

Staff member
Le Rochefort Moderator

I’d like to start a group build of Le Rochefort. Scratch plank on frame. We need 8 to 10 people for it. It’s an ideal ship as a first scratch build. In addition to the great monograph there’s also a step by step book by Adrian Sorolla that gives step instruction. Any interest ?? Tony

A29BFC2F-8F32-4782-8316-CE06D644BE6A.jpeg

B6B96A44-B787-45A8-82D1-45E872F87217.jpeg

D09D8CE1-9E4D-4D5A-B865-A51E15D27850.jpeg

For everybody who do not know the mentioned planset, please take a look at the Planset Review here in our forum

A very good and detailed monograph made by Gérard Delacroix - highly recommended

and the mentioned book written by Adrian Sorolla translated into english by our member @Gilles Korent was also already reviewed

Hidden where?

I think there’s posts he made previously in one of the forums but it’s not titled I think. Unless I’m thinking about someone else months back.

Yes, you could take all those photos and add more and post it all in one post with the name of the ship into a completed build or build log. Then we could find it.

Yes tonphil. Once finished I’ll do that. Still unsure about adding sails or not.

I will join in the Le Rochefort build. Le Gros and Le Rochefort monographs in 1:36 scale will be ordered next week. However, my main focus is on building my La Palme.
Ok great. we certainly can use someone with your experience along the way. Your La Palme is looking fantastic. Nice clean work indeed.

Ok great. we certainly can use someone with your experience along the way. Your La Palme is looking fantastic. Nice clean work indeed.
Toni I thank you for your words, as far as experience is concerned I am still at the very beginning, that is also the reason to join the project, to learn.

Back