Le Rochefort

Hi Fernando, I just ordered my monograph from GERAD, this will be my first scratch build, and I hope you do not mind if I ask you questions, my first question is the item I am most concerned about your building jig, and how did you keep the frames in line and not leaning fore and aft port and starboard and how did you cut the paterns for the frames as the pictures seem to show them overlapping. THANKS Don

OOPS as usal spoke before looking, I have a problem with cutting out the type of jig that you use, poor eyesite, and hand, eye, brain coordination, so in a quadry right now I think I will be using the stacked method as described by DAVE STEVENS, my concern is cutting out the patterns for the frames, PLEASE FORGIVE THE OVER SITE of not looking through the entire log before I ask questions. THANK YOU Don

Hola Fernando, te está quedando un Rochefort imponente, y muy bien hecho. Yo ahora mismo estoy atascado con los escobenes de proa, no acabo de entender el proceso para hacerlos, y buscando por la red he venido a parar aquí, y aprovecho para saludarte.

Hello Fernando, you are having an imposing Rochefort, and very well done. Right now I am stuck with bow brooms, I just did not understand the process to do them, and searching the net I came here and take the opportunity to greet you

Ángel

Hallo Fernando alias @Resman ,
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Hallo Fernando Ik ben ook een Rochefort aan het bouwen en zal Uw prachtig werk met veel belangstelling volgen
Ik wens U nog veel succes
Jempi ;)

Hi Fernando I am also building a Rochefort and will follow your beautiful work with great interest
I wish you the best of luck
Jempi

Last edited by a moderator:
Hallo @Resman
once more one year gone ......
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back