Le Saint Philippe 1693 1:48 piani Lemineur Ancre

Salve a voi tutti , ultimi sviluppi di lavoro terminata l'imboscata incomincio la tracciatura per creare i sabordi . Diciamo che a grandi linee lo scafo è quasi terminato gli ultimi ritocchi di levigatura finale la effettuerò solamente quando avrò aperto tutte le bocche da fuoco .

google translator:
Hi to you all, last developments of work ended the ambush I begin the tracing to create the sabordi. Let's say that in broad terms the hull is almost finished the final touches of final polishing I will do it only when I have opened all the guns.

DSCN1641.JPGDSCN1642.JPGDSCN1643.JPGDSCN1644.JPGDSCN1645.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Ti ringrazio Uwek dei complimenti , per la tracciatura delle quote ho usato questo truschino .

Thank you Uwek for the compliments, for the tracing of the quotas I used this truschino.
I'm sorry for the upside-down image.

DSCN1647.JPG

DSCN1648.JPG

Con qualche modifica e qualche adattamento al caso , sono abbastanza soddisfatto . Naturalmente sono del tutto da rifinire con gli scassi per le soglie quella inferiore e quella superiore .

google translator:
With a few modifications and some adaptation to the case, I'm quite satisfied. Naturally, the lower and upper parts are completely finished with the cut-outs for the thresholds

Salve a voi tutti , eccomi con un bel domandone della giornata . Ma andiamo per gradi , allora ho sospeso per il momento le aperture dei sabordi come suggerito da una carissima persona dalla quale ho solamente da imparare e procedo con la preparazione dei dormienti , ma vi sono alcune cose che non mi sono chiare e chiedo a voi lumi in merito .

primo quesito , prendendo riferimento il ponte del cassero e guardando la sezione del vascello verso poppa si nota un bracciolo , mentre nella sezione longitudinale non viene è . O per lo meno io non lo vedo .
secondo quesito che non riesco a capire l'esatta altezza del dormiente sia nella vista in sezione che in quella longitudinale .

Cortesemente mi potreste indirazzare ?

Hi to you all, here I am with a nice question of the day. But let's go step by step, then I suspended for the moment the openings of the sabordi as suggested by a very dear person from whom I only have to learn and proceed with the preparation of the sleepers, but there are some things that are not clear to me and I ask you lights about .

first question, referring to the bridge of the quarterdeck and looking at the section of the vessel towards the stern there is an armrest, while in the longitudinal section there is not. Or at least I don't see it.
second question that I cannot understand the exact height of the sleeper in both the sectional and the longitudinal view.

Would you please talk to me?

DSCN165322.jpgDSCN165422.jpgDSCN1654222.jpgDSCN1655.JPG

Yep,something might have lost in the translation,maybe he is talking about the hanging knees??

Ok grazie , si in effetti la traduzione non aiuta molto .

il bracciolo penso che sia una vista mia , la monografia lo riporta ma prima della sezione

quello che non capisco è la quota del dormiente contrassegnata con le 3 frecce nere ?????
Grazie a voi .

foto 1.jpgfoto 2.jpg

Hi GianCarlo
The crosssection cannot be used for the deck height as the deck is rising away from you and the top of the beam is higher than the bottom of the deck planking in that view.The dotted line is obviously because the waterway is notched over each deck beam.
Similarly the view looking at the inside face is not indicative of this and I would not use this.In order to get the heights you require I would cut the gunports and work down from them.The gunport heights can be determined accurately from our drawings.The deck height will be exactly the same in relation to the gunport the full length of the deck.
When you get to the stern,where there a no gunports,I would continue the deck line inside the hull to where it meets the transom.The deck height at the transom can be determined by the transom framing.This can be done using a piece of strip wood or plastic that will follow a slight arc.
Regarding the hanging knee,I don't know,but there are several omissions I have spotted on the drawings and I haven't even built the frame yet!

Regards

Nigel

Siamo giunti fin qui , per il momento qualche giorno di riposo penso di meritarmelo con questo caldo incomincia a diventare complicato a fare della segatura .

We've come this far, for the moment a few days of rest I think I deserve it with this heat begins to become complicated to make sawdust.

DSCN1656.JPGDSCN1661.JPGDSCN1660.JPGDSCN1659.JPGDSCN1658.JPGDSCN1657.JPG

Sul tuo quesito non saprei risponderti , anche se la foto può trarre in inganno la linea che hai segnato non è propio tanto corretta i doppi quinti rimangono leggermente al di sotto del madiere pertanto guardando nella lunghezza del modello non riesci a distinguerli bene , io ho seguito lo sviluppo dei piani . Comunque sono 8 mesi di lavoro a questo punto .

On your question I could not answer you, even if the photo can mislead the line you marked is not so correct the double fifths remain slightly below the floor, therefore, looking at the length of the model you can't distinguish them well, I followed the development of plans. Anyway, it's 8 months of work at this point

Back