Le Soleil Royal ZHL Build Log [COMPLETED BUILD]

I can say this.I did not try to show all the subtleties,all the smallest details on the model of the ship from the box, from the set.There were already a lot of errors in this model, and I fixed some of them.And the scale of the model is too large.This is not a 48 scale, where you can show all the little things,and show them not in a simplified form.It's up to you to decide what your model will look like.There may be different options.You can see just a rope loop on the end of the carriage.The hook of a single block hoist clings to it.

Attachments

• 0316b.jpg
    0316b.jpg
    173.9 KB · Views: 22
I want to offer all the builders of the Soleil Royal to see the work of a Polish modeler.Completely self-built, I think.Maybe you can take something into service for yourself. IMG_20210711_124650.jpg

I want to offer all the builders of the Soleil Royal to see the work of a Polish modeler.Completely self-built, I think.Maybe you can take something into service for yourself. View attachment 257227
After looking at this one..... my Soleil Royale looks like tinker toys.

I will have capsquares for the ones that show. I don’t think these will. And I will probably have to fish the guns in after I close the upper deck and finish planking. Not sure if I can sneak the capsquares in.
One way, you can try, is to glue capsquares to the barrels first, then insert barrels altogether.

Bad news. I just went through about a hundred pictures of hatches and guess what? None of them have eyebolts and rings. All that work… I thought I had seen a hatch cover with them once and thought they looked pretty cool, but I must have been dreaming. All is not lost, though. Now I know how to make them using two eye pins. These will be covered by a deck or life boats anyway. No loss. At this point I’m not envisioning adding them to the three hatches that will show unless I find some evidence they actually existed on real ships of this period.

Back