Le Soleil Royal ZHL Build Log [COMPLETED BUILD]

It drove me nuts for several weeks.
I haven't worked on it for a week because of this and inadequate amount of wale material. I did find some 2mm x 4mm walnut from a previous build. Maybe I'll paint it black. I also found some pawlonia 2mm x 4mm that I can use to build up the rail to help the fancy gold supports fit. I'll try it and show you how it works.

I haven't worked on it for a week because of this and inadequate amount of wale material. I did find some 2mm x 4mm walnut from a previous build. Maybe I'll paint it black. I also found some pawlonia 2mm x 4mm that I can use to build up the rail to help the fancy gold supports fit. I'll try it and show you how it works.
The only reason I didn't build the rails up is because I thought it would close things in. gilbert's looks great. (besides some of the pieces being upside down ;) )

I can see from this vantage point that you had the exact same problems as I on the stern galleries. I don't know if you could call it a problem, just a pain in the posterior. Glad to see you back.
There’s too much space between the lower two galleries. I know I made it even worse because I added the furthermost galleries before the side ones. So I had to add pieces of wood to make things work.

I haven't figured out the editing part yet.....Anyway,,, By the time you add all the "goodies", you can't see the screw ups.

Jay has the right idea.... should of duplicated this stuff.

Back