Le Soleil Royal ZHL Build Log [COMPLETED BUILD]

I know I’m going off the reservation here, but my daughter loves the fleur de lys motif, and I think she’ll love this. View attachment 312618
Good morning Vic- stunning. I know your daughter will love it. A very special present indeed. Not sure about the glitter on sails, Unicorn and Pegasus sea horse additions probably too much bling then ROTF. Cheers Grant

WOW! There aren’t enough adjectives to describe how great of a job you have done with the Le SR Vic! This is the first time I have looked over your build on this ship! You have come a long way since doing the Black Pearl! Be well mate!

WOW! There aren’t enough adjectives to describe how great of a job you have done with the Le SR Vic! This is the first time I have looked over your build on this ship! You have come a long way since doing the Black Pearl! Be well mate!
Thanks, Rick! Experience makes a difference. Unfortunately, it takes longer for some of us to attain it! As a principal, I once had a teacher who had 10 years of experience in one year. Another had one year of experience over thirty years. I’m more like the second teacher when it comes to building.

Thanks, Rick! Experience makes a difference. Unfortunately, it takes longer for some of us to attain it! As a principal, I once had a teacher who had 10 years of experience in one year. Another had one year of experience over thirty years. I’m more like the second teacher when it comes to building.
:)ROTFThumbsup

After at least three hours of work. All the extras added on. View attachment 314227
Good morning Vic. Blocks, knots,more blocks, more knots and so it goes.... I see the French added knots to their rope walks (horse) as well... more knots ;).Rope stirrups are difficult. Looking great. A few more to goThumbsup. Ps short pant and “slops”- you guys are lucky - I can’t wait for summer again. Cold (Well for us) and wet here in Cape Town. Cheers Grant

Back