Lifeboat models commission

I’m interested in commissioning someone to build me 2x model lifeboats. These would have to be high quality ‘ships architect’ models. I don’t have plans. Anyone interested in having a conversation about this?
Regards
Adrian

I can design basically anything (designer in the marine business), 3d print it, finish it. Some more info would be nice.

My intro here

Last edited:
si se trata de hacer botes iguales repetidos, nosotros, hacemos un boto "master" que utilizamos como molde para hacer luego copias en resinas, la figura master puede hacerse con impresión 3D si sabes utilizar software para la creación del bote, luego un acabado de alisamiento de superficies, pero también puede hacerse el bote en cualquier material ya mano, lo importante es que tiene que construirse de tal manera que se pueda extraer del molde.
si tendria elementos o bordes que atrapen la puieza en el molde, deven hacerse en moldes separados y luego monta

google translation:
If it is about making repeated identical boats, we make a "master" button that we use as a mold to later make copies in resins, the master figure can be made with 3D printing if you know how to use software to create the boat, then a finish of surface smoothing, but the pot can also be made in any material and by hand, the important thing is that it has to be constructed in such a way that it can be removed from the mold.
If it has elements or edges that trap the piece in the mold, they must be made in separate molds and then assemble

Last edited by a moderator:
aqui puedes ver un ejemplo:
here you can see an example:

se ven 2 maquetas "Eleanor Roosebelt" (Balearia) catamarán ferri de alta velocidad, pero luego nos pidieron 200 copias en miniatura.
se hicieron 2 moldes uno del casco y otro de sobrecubierta.
luego se pegaban las dos partes y se añadia algunas cosas minimas, pintura y adhesivos

You see 2 models "Eleanor Roosebelt" (Balearia) high speed catamaran ferry, but then they asked us for 200 miniature copies.
2 molds were made, one for the helmet and the other for the dust jacket.
then the two parts were glued and some minimal things were added, paint and adhesives

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm trying to make a freefall lifeboat and the holder/support for it for my one build. Turned out pretty good - might be on my Algoma Strongfield build page. If not, I will post on my next update.

si se trata de hacer botes iguales repetidos, nosotros, hacemos un boto "master" que utilizamos como molde para hacer luego copias en resinas, la figura master puede hacerse con impresión 3D si sabes utilizar software para la creación del bote, luego un acabado de alisamiento de superficies, pero también puede hacerse el bote en cualquier material ya mano, lo importante es que tiene que construirse de tal manera que se pueda extraer del molde.
si tendria elementos o bordes que atrapen la puieza en el molde, deven hacerse en moldes separados y luego monta

google translation:
If it is about making repeated identical boats, we make a "master" button that we use as a mold to later make copies in resins, the master figure can be made with 3D printing if you know how to use software to create the boat, then a finish of surface smoothing, but the pot can also be made in any material and by hand, the important thing is that it has to be constructed in such a way that it can be removed from the mold.
If it has elements or edges that trap the piece in the mold, they must be made in separate molds and then assemble
I’m looking for a proper wooden model of a Liverpool class pulling and sailing lifeboat like the Louisa Heartwell.

I’m interested in commissioning someone to build me 2x model lifeboats. These would have to be high quality ‘ships architect’ models. I don’t have plans. Anyone interested in having a conversation about this?
Regards
Adrian
Hallo Adrian alias @BILLYWHIZZ
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

I hope you were succesful in finding a modeler

He's looking for this, guys. Looks like a scratch build job.

Louisa_Hartwell.jpg

LI39992Cromer-lifeboat-Liverpo-696x486.jpg

Back