Loctite CA gel in fancy squeeze bottle - a tip

A little tip. I usually get the cheap little tubes but thought I'd give Loctite Gel a go. It came in a small plastic bottle with squeeze ribs on the side, anyway I'd used quite a bit and it was getting harder to squeeze it out even after leaving upside down ( might have been because it was gel), I thought it was finished so decided to open the bottle to see how it worked. Inside was a standard small superglue tube and still at least a quarter full. The squeeze mechanism can't reach to the top, so when you think yours is running out, rip the bottle from the tube and carry on.

A little tip. I usually get the cheap little tubes but thought I'd give Loctite Gel a go. It came in a small plastic bottle with squeeze ribs on the side, anyway I'd used quite a bit and it was getting harder to squeeze it out even after leaving upside down ( might have been because it was gel), I thought it was finished so decided to open the bottle to see how it worked. Inside was a standard small superglue tube and still at least a quarter full. The squeeze mechanism can't reach to the top, so when you think yours is running out, rip the bottle from the tube and carry on.
I just bought this recently thinking it would make life easier. Kinda funny that they just shoved a regular tube of glue in a fancy container. Thanks for the tip.

Back