Long time listener, first time caller...

Hello, everyone. I am currently working on the AL San Francisco II, and came here to check out the build log on this site. I started building ship models well over 25 years ago with the Swift, some Midwest kits, a Le Hussard, Mare Nostrom, and then I started the AL Harvey. Got the hull done, decking, planking, looked great. Then put it away for 20+ years and forgot about it. Fast forward to a couple years back, I started getting the itch to start another ship model. But I realized I still had the Harvey to build and I told myself before I could get another ship model, I needed to finish the Harvey. So I did. Now I have the San Francisco II going, and being slowly driven insane once more.

Harvey_073.jpg

Harvey_072.jpg

Harvey_081.jpg

Harvey_064.jpg

Hello, everyone. I am currently working on the AL San Francisco II, and came here to check out the build log on this site. I started building ship models well over 25 years ago with the Swift, some Midwest kits, a Le Hussard, Mare Nostrom, and then I started the AL Harvey. Got the hull done, decking, planking, looked great. Then put it away for 20+ years and forgot about it. Fast forward to a couple years back, I started getting the itch to start another ship model. But I realized I still had the Harvey to build and I told myself before I could get another ship model, I needed to finish the Harvey. So I did. Now I have the San Francisco II going, and being slowly driven insane once more.
Hallo @CalmMeKristy
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back