Looking for a stern wheeler Mississippi type boat

Way to go Rick!! I seen one on Ebay this morning and thought of you looking for one. Enjoy looking her over, thats one of the best things in life... the smell
of a fresh wooden kit :)
It was an 'open box' sale but nothing was assembled or built. I checked all parts except the tiny stuff in the plastic box and all the wood pieces are there. Thumbs-Up

Last edited:
The resave. Col. Lamb. Vicksburg. Ouachita. And several others. I am trying to sell the complete museum. My house is packed with ships that were hand built from scratch by my late father. I have about 110 ships
I'm only into kits, sorry.
Have you tried ebay? That should be a pretty good worldwide customer source.

Well, Rick..... Congratulations.!
As they say in the movies (or novels..) There is good news and bad news.... Which do you want first.??
The good news.? OK. The good news is you now have a basic framework, and it arrived in good shape.!!
The bad news.? (Well, not really bad...). Nothing is stopping you. Or as my dad used to say. "No excuses now.!--What's holding you up, boy.??"

Sometimes I ignored him......sometimes not.!

Well, Rick..... Congratulations.!
As they say in the movies (or novels..) There is good news and bad news.... Which do you want first.??
The good news.? OK. The good news is you now have a basic framework, and it arrived in good shape.!!
The bad news.? (Well, not really bad...). Nothing is stopping you. Or as my dad used to say. "No excuses now.!--What's holding you up, boy.??"

Sometimes I ignored him......sometimes not.!
I'm retired and I live in a tiny senior citizens apartment with no room. I'm in the process of buying a folding table to build it on.
Soooo, hold your britches. ;)

Back