Looking for a U.S.S. Olympia for a Vet [SOLVED]

Hello everyone I am trying to find an U.S.S. Olympia kit that is not by Lindberg and is at the 1/232 range. If anyone knows where I can find one I would appreciate it!

My co workers Grand Father sailed on it and her Dad is retiring from the Navy and wants to surprise him with this model so I figured I would try to find it but I don't want the knock off cheap version of the kit that Lindberg gives. Atleast from the reviews I have seen it's not good at all.

Hello everyone I am trying to find an U.S.S. Olympia kit that is not by Lindberg and is at the 1/232 range. If anyone knows where I can find one I would appreciate it!

My co workers Grand Father sailed on it and her Dad is retiring from the Navy and wants to surprise him with this model so I figured I would try to find it but I don't want the knock off cheap version of the kit that Lindberg gives. Atleast from the reviews I have seen it's not good at all.
check out here

check out here

Thank you so much!!

I have the Encore Models Premium Edition I might part with; Olympia Premium Edition 1/232 Encore 85001; can see reviews/ history on Scalemates.

I have the Encore Models Premium Edition I might part with; Olympia Premium Edition 1/232 Encore 85001; can see reviews/ history on Scalemates.
So I have purchased a Revell 1/232 but your kit would have been sooo much better as I was hoping to find one. Thank you for the offer though!!

This is the 1/128 kit of OLYMPIA I developed for BlueJacket Shipcrafters in 2006. It was a limited edition of 200 and they occasionally show up on eBay.

View attachment 307259

View attachment 307260
That is a beautiful build and would have loved to build this more for them but the have a space restriction of 2 feet so that was off the table.

If you should still have the Encore Models Premium Edition I might be interested...but as I just joined forum and haven't sorted out the bits and pieces yet, not quite sure how a sale works as yet.

If you should still have the Encore Models Premium Edition I might be interested...but as I just joined forum and haven't sorted out the bits and pieces yet, not quite sure how a sale works as yet.
Thank you so much for the offer but I did end up purchasing a kit from ebay.

Hallo @Jeffery M
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back